Today we’re announcing a rebranding of the former Good products to reflect the successful completion of these integrations. Please say hello to BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite, formerly known as Good Secure EMM Suites.
By combining Good’s leading productivity apps and robust secure mobility platform with BlackBerry’s leading security, we’ve created an EMM solution that not only offers business-class productivity apps to get work done on the go, but protects their privacy as well.
BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite offers the following in different combinations to suit customers’ varying needs:
- BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Manager (formerly known as BES12) multi-OS EMM platform
- Certified mobile security with BlackBerry Dynamics (formerly known as Good Dynamics) secure mobile app platform and container
- Best-in-class MDM/MAM supporting iOS, Android (including Android for Work, Samsung KNOX), BlackBerry 10, Windows 10 and MacOS
- All-in-one, business class BlackBerry Work email and collaboration app
- Secure file access supporting SharePoint, file shares, OneDrive, and Box across the apps portfolio
- BlackBerry Connect secure enterprise instant messaging for Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, and IBM Sametime environments
- BlackBerry Access secure browser with SSO support for enterprise web applications and cloud* services
- Deployment of ISV apps from BlackBerry’s broad partner ecosystem
- Deployment of custom developed apps secured by BlackBerry Dynamics
- BlackBerry Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox) enterprise file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) including complete DRM capabilities for file-level security
- Identity and Access Management capabilities to extend two-factor authentication to mobile apps and to use the mobile device as a second factor for accessing corporate applications
The whole article is available here.