Mobile collaboration involves much more than just basic email. You need to start thinking of your employees’ smartphones and tablets as mobile offices, handhelds equipped with all the tools they’d have sitting at a desk. In other words, anything an employee could do in their office, they must be able to do on their phone – the toolkits need to be the same.
Enter BlackBerry Work. Designed for secure business productivity above all else, this all-in-one app gives your employees everything they need to work on the go, and allows them to communicate effectively from anywhere, whether at work, at home, or on the road. Features include:
- Seamless communication. With a rich inbox with integrated photos and real-time presence status, BlackBerry Work lets employees connect with each other via email, text, phone, or IM. It integrates with existing enterprise messaging software, with instant messaging and file sharing features to further empower collaboration.
- A better business calendar. BlackBerry Work’s calendar makes for better, more-efficient scheduling of tasks and meetings. With free/busy lookup, employees can see who is available at a given time to align for meetings. And they can join those meetings, send quick responses, and forward invites with a single tap. Teams can also set up shared calendars to facilitate better collaboration.
- No-fuss security. BlackBerry Work is secure without impeding employees. All corporate data is protected by the BlackBerry container, and encrypted both at-rest and in-transit between apps. This also separates work data from personal data, ensuring employee privacy and protecting you from data leaks via consumer apps.
- Easy access to corporate intranets. Through BlackBerry’s browser, BlackBerry Access, employees can access corporate intranet and business content through a secure, intuitive browser or access HTML5 web apps. There’s no need for a costly, cumbersome VPN – corporate links can be opened from an email or IM, and content can be easily downloaded and shared with employees.
- Single-click document editing. BlackBerry Work integrates with Web Office Apps to provide a desktop editing experience, complete with offline document viewing and editing. It also allows employees to drive presentations from their mobile device or Apple Watch, letting them ditch unnecessary baggage on business trips.
- In-depth analytics. Give your IT department greater visibility into how employees are using their devices for work. With metrics that offer insight into installation, usage, engagement, and usage times, IT can improve both the user experience and technical support.
Read more here…