Gartner just gave BlackBerry the highest score in 6 out of 6 use cases in its “Critical Capabilities for High-Security Mobility Management” report, which provides vital guidance to help companies select vendors that offer enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions.
Out of 19 leading software vendors, Gartner gave BlackBerry the:
- Highest score in High-Security Government Grade, 3.68 out of 5
- Highest score in High-Security Commercial, 3.57 out of 5
- Highest score in Shared Data, 3.64 out of 5
- Highest score in Shared Devices, 3.58 out of 5
- Highest score in Nonemployee, 3.77 out of 5
- Highest score in Bring Your Own (BYO), 3.73 out of 5
BlackBerry was also recently evaluated in the Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for EMM, in which we were positioned a Leader.